Our core values at Hug Construction are honor, honesty, humility, and hustle. Our passion is to provide the ultimate construction experience by investing in people and their dreams.
Are you someone who is passionate about service, learning, and growing your professional skill set? You might be a great fit for Hug!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
- Works alongside construction lead to perform tasks as directed
- Operates power tools, including air compressor, jackhammer, concrete saw, trencher, skill saw, hydraulic or electric winch and powder-actuated fasteners
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment at all times by sweeping, cleaning and removing trash
- Maintains and upkeeps property, tools, equipment and materials at all times and reports to lead when tool/equipment repair is needed
- Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations
- Works effectively with others and takes direction as necessary
- Collect all invoices and receipts of all purchased materials and supplies and submit them to administration staff for processing
Job Type: Full-time